We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) or allows us to contact you.
We will inform you of the purpose for collecting personal information when we collect it from you and keep it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or for legitimate purposes.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
PAYMENT INFORMATIONIf you register for the Services, SmartTech LLC may collect credit card information, and other payment information to complete the payment process. Like many companies, SmartTech LLC may use third party payment processing, payment gateways transactions to process and verify CREDIT RDS on our “your” behalf. This entails we share user name, credit card number, expiration date and billing address with the credit card processing company. When processing a payment transaction, SmartTech LLC will also obtain information regarding the amount of the payment and other transaction data. We may transfer or disclose this payment information to a third party only to the extent necessary in order to complete the payment processing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) We may share aggregated and de-identified information with our partners. This sharing is usually not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person, unless specifically required to allow use of specific widgets within the services.
2) We may also share, disclose, or transfer your personal information as follows:
2.1)To SmartTech LLC affiliates and subsidiaries to support business operations and sales, marketing, and IT support processes.
2.2) To third party service providers and suppliers acting on our behalf to provide products or services to you; and
2.3) To other third parties for purposes you have allowed.
3) Additionally, we may also disclose your personal information as we determine reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable law, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests, (b) respond as necessary to actual or potential lawsuits, or (c) protect the rights and the property of SmartTech LLC or others.
4) We reserve the right to retain, use, and disclose aggregate or anonymous information developed from personal information at any time.
5) If we merge with, or are acquired by another company, or sell all or substantially all of our relevant assets, or file for bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer personal information with the company or asset. We will seek appropriate protection for personal information disclosed or transferred in such transactions consistent with applicable law.
SECURITYWe use a variety of security technologies, as well as administrative, managerial, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information and other data we receive from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No data transmissions, or even the physical transfer of information, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot fully eliminate all security risks associated with personal information and technical mistakes are possible. Therefore, we do not ensure or warrant the security of any data or information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATIONIn order to protect SmartTech LLC from fraud and otherwise ensure the integrity of our services and manage risk we may supplement personal information we collect with information we may get from others. For example, in connection with determining creditworthiness, we may use your name and other related information to request a credit report as permitted by law.
From time-to-time we may request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and users have a choice whether or not to participate. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of Services.
SmartTech LLC may offer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions. These promotions will be governed by applicable rules. Personal information collected through such promotions will be used as described at the time of collection.
Our Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information at our website from or sell products to those we actually know are under the age of 13.
Correction/updating personal information :
If a users’ personal information changes (such as user zip code), or if a user no longer desires to use the Service, user may correct, update or remove user personal information provided to us through our website.
Notification of changes: